10 things about me

1. I am a moderate shopaholics. I can't keep money in my wallet AND even in my bank account. i will spent it! The only way i do to save money is by keeping my money out of my sight. I will hide it somewhere, away from myself!


2. I have a very sensitive stomach. I got diarrhea every month, so i just accept it as a lifestyle. One way for me to get rid extra kilo's


3. I LOVE flowers. But sadly, i only received flower twice in my life. 1, on my convocation given by my boyfriend (my hubby), and another 1 during mother's day last year. Flowers always on my wishlist, but don't know why, it never come true.


4. I am a good listener, but not good in making a conversation. Some people said, " ada emas dalam mulut dia", but i will say, "bukan emas tok, ada berlian.." ahaks!


5. I love spaghetti and pasta. Any kind, but never make it fusion! i can't accept "spaghetti tomyam" or "murtabak spaghetti". Seriously weird

6. I never like mee (mee kasar), no matter how it is cooked. But i hate mee bandung the most


7. I love seafood, but i cannot eat sotong, except sotong goreng tepung. That's my favourite.


8. I prefer to go shopping alone, or with my buddy, either my sis, or my friend noural Huda. Outing with Juwita and hubby is not shopping.


9. I realize there's no color in my dream. I never remember the color of the shirt i wear, or the color of the horse! because it's actually colorless!


10. I suppose to do pilates daily, but i always skip doing that, and that's make me feels guilty about my self. I always feel i am fat.


cheers!


xoxo



~ isnin yang muram. Saya sakti tekak, suara garau, dan demam ringan

~ saya rindu kat Noural Huda. mana kau huh?~~~ nak triffle~~~~

~ adik saya dah mula deco cupcake. Ada bakat... Saya tak ada kesungguhan untuk itu. maaf~

~ Hujung minggu ni outstation. Kerja + makan angin. Dapat duit + seafood. :) cari hotel le hubby~~


Comments

popular posts last week

Hari simen kaki ku dibuka

bon voyage!!

Kemas kini gambar passport anak anda

TIPS MEMAKAI KOLEKSI SKIRT HITAM (dan tips travel!)

Kenapa aku pilih untuk tidak balik konvo: The day my heart holding back.

Bermalam di Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur