blue is pretty, but its soooo boy-ish!

last sunday, me and juwita had a fun day window shopping. We were looking for her new sweatshirt.... and there's some pieces that cought our eyes!

"mummy.... i look like a boy... sooo not me lah..."

it's nice isn't it? but it's blue!!! blue is no-no for her. she will look like boy... mmmm.... what to do... get the pink one lah...! hehe... luckily this pattern got pink! with a lil bit girlish details of course! nice!

booooring! mom, please take this blue shirt off of me! i want to korek hidung! gatal la...

Comments

Sherry said…
haha.. so cute! yeah blue is not so nice on gal.
Sherry said…
haha. I remember makeover I wear blue LOL
Noor said…
u r matured enough 4 ppl to recognize u as ladies la sherry... my doter, if she not wearing pink, ppl think she's boy!
Sherry said…
your gal hair so short, cut?
en_me said…
aiyooo korek idong tewww..
Noor said…
no cut la... only cut 1 time when she's 30 days old... i wonder y her hair growing sooo damn slow!

popular posts last week

Hari simen kaki ku dibuka

bon voyage!!

Kemas kini gambar passport anak anda

TIPS MEMAKAI KOLEKSI SKIRT HITAM (dan tips travel!)

petshop kat seksyen 9 Shah Alam (tapi cerita premium cat food pulak)

Tengok penguin FREE di Melbourne