seal the deal!

i love bodyshop. its no doubt

but,

see... i love body shop...

its just not every outlets are friendly to me. the curve outlet; booo... they just stare at me like what? i have no money to buy their stuff? blah la... i enter like an invisible, and out like invisible too... like halimunan...


personally, i like 2 of their outlet... 1st rank goes to bodyshop metro prima kepong!!! yeay!!! the sales are VERY ( i must say that again, VERY VERY) GOOD!!!! they are very friendly, dun mind to sample me lots of product, and even test the make up product on my face! able to layan my kerenah... and able to give a solution to all my difficulty (i always find it hard to decide what to buy u know..all good product, but my budget is tight). the SR they are very good in closing deal! kalau masuk sana, confirm habis ratus++ haha... so, A+ for body shop metro prima kepong!


my 'not-so-big haul' this afternoon :)
loose powder, concealer, powder puff, body butter

not so big haul pon, this 1 little baby cost me almost RM60. not to mention the rest lagi...

second place goes to......... body shop jusco melaka! haha... jarang stop by kat sana, but every time i come, they will greet me well, and smile, and ready to serve me! but, they are lacking 1 thing... they usually cannot give me 1 good solution, so i end up buying nothing! they leave me in confusion, tak tau nak pilih which 1 yg bagus... so at the end, tak beli pape pon.. haha...


thats remind me to 1 of my hubby's book collection...
kalau tak silap tajuk dia "the art of closing deal"? ye ke eh? hehe... lebih kurang mcm tu la tajuknya.. tak pon tajuknya "power closing" hahaha... mana-mana la labu. yang penting buku tu cerita pasal cemana seorang sales boleh mengikat suatu perbincangan atau soal jawab atau penerangan yang pada akhirnya mendorong "mangsa" utk menghabiskan duitnya kat salesperson tu!
hebat tak penerangan aku? tak penah baca pon buku ni (sbb tu tajuk pon tak ingat), tapi hubby pernah cerita huhuu...


so... topic today is seal the deal. funny, coz i start this blog writing about body shop. actually at first i really want to talk about body shop today. how i like their product... bla bla bla.. i even named the title "another visit to body shop" at first. then suddenly i talk about sales... and then my hubby's book... and then summary about that book... at the end, i changed the title to seal the deal!


suddenly this song came up from my head...

i am unwriten, can't read my mind, i'm undefind.

i'm just beginning, the pen in my hand, ending unplanned.................................................................

(now dah merepek lagi....)

daa..........

Comments

popular posts last week

Hari simen kaki ku dibuka

Kemas kini gambar passport anak anda

bon voyage!!

TIPS MEMAKAI KOLEKSI SKIRT HITAM (dan tips travel!)

rumah besar tiang seribu, rumah ini syurga aku

Bermalam di Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur