all time favourite

this is my all time favourite.

teh + biskut ping pong/ hup seng

it can be my breakfast, my lunch, my dinner, and even my snack! i love it! as far as i remember, there's no way i can make my day without a cuppa tea and biskut pingpong. it become a routine, to have it at least once a day. macam gian kan?

but of course lah i didn't just eat it all day long... i also eat like normal person (well... maybe not too normal la.. huhuu..) tapi dalam 1 hari tu, WAJIB hokey, diulang WAJIB ada ini hidangan. most of the time, i have it during breakfast. Sometime for my supper or dinner... kadang2 aje time lunch.

sometime i enjoying it when i'm blogging! hahaha... seriously!!!

Comments

popular posts last week

Hari simen kaki ku dibuka

Kemas kini gambar passport anak anda

bon voyage!!

TIPS MEMAKAI KOLEKSI SKIRT HITAM (dan tips travel!)

rumah besar tiang seribu, rumah ini syurga aku

Bermalam di Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur