salute to the nature

salute to the nature

Monday, May 18, 2009

facial care and make over from mary kay

last week, i experienced facial care and make over from mary kay. Basically, mary kay representative will come to your place (in my case, she came to my house), and they will do facial and makeup for FREE!!! yes girl.. who doesn't like free stuff rite! me either. thats why i called her! hehe...

as i said, its free. All you have to do is just give them some time to promote and tell about mary kay product. They will never push you! believe my word. they will never push you.. if you are not interested to join mary kay, they still give you sample and chance to wear their facial and make up. :) i like!!!


me... the phantom of the opera...

this is me during facial. wearin' a mask half face to see the difference before and aftter facial. the result.... wallah!!! my face is brighter, lifted and fell soft & plump!! this product really good. i love it.

on lips, i apply lip mask... the result is my lip became softer (kulit2 mati semua hilang!). they claim it will make your lip pinkish if you use it everyday for 3 weeks!


minah indon mane nih...bibik sape lari?

this is me after wearing makeup base and foundation. also some mineral powder... nothing yet...

and...

wallah!!!! after make over...


mmm... the make up looks good on camera... look natural. but real life, nampak macam over...

the makeup? mmm quite vibrant.. i like to use word provocative (bcoz their selection of color). actually, i'm not very fancy with this kind of makeup. Although i like smokey eyes, this is consider TEBAL to me.

its ok for dinner or party, it looks good on photoshoot and on stage! see my picture, it look good right? (so, uder.. noted ya! u nak catwalk bulan 8 ni kan? i kena practice byk la nih hehe) but i prefer somtin' that is softer for everyday use... still hav' that smokey effect, but a bit low down on color choice.. mmm... whatever pon, i still prefer my own touch for daily use...

see... i like the smokey effect! menjadik!

the good thing is, i like how they do a smokey to my eyes... my eyes really looks bigger and brighter! so, there's a pro and cons... ^_^

so now, what you guys think, ha?
is this make up kinda OVER, or is it OK for you?
will you wear your make up like this?
( ni soalan saje2 je... tak de hadiah ok... hihihii...)

juwita pon tak kalah!!! can u see her face? dia sapu bedak teww!!! berkepuh!
lepas tu nak sapu krim kat tangan pulak... T_T

4 comments:

miji said...

juwita jangan terpengaruhhhhh....

Miu said...

omg.. super anggun..make up..

nice :) u totally look like a datin already!!!!!!!!!!!

mary kay so bagus? they're like direct marketing cosmetic macam avon ka?

warm welcome said...

not like avon.. avon ada stokis around malaysia. mary kay have to buy online. no stokis. introducer will get commision if we sign up mary kay with them.. but still need to buy product online lor..

Sherry said...

oh. .hey no see this post before hehe.. I thin dont know u then. yalah.. your skin so good :D eheh.. me pimple.. x hilang lagi. :(

trying clinique sample now.

mary kay.. ehh.. mana ada?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails